farreneheit and w service article
Words: 425 | Published: 01.29.20 | Views: 612 | Download now
|Current Expertise of the Trainee|Proof of Facts |Required Competencies/Learning Outcome |Training Gaps* |Required Modules intended for Training |Duration ( | |as a Food and Beverage Machine | | | | |Hrs. ) |
|TC |EC |AA |NC |OTS | | | | | |Knows how to deliver food and beverage to guests. | | | | | |Provide A Link to Kitchen and Support Areas • Liaise among kitchen and service areas.
• Clean and clear foodstuff service areas. |Provide A Link to Home and Assistance Areas • Liaise among kitchen and service areas.
• Clean and obvious food services areas.
|Provide A Link to Home and Services Areas
• Liaising between kitchen and assistance areas.
• Cleaning and eradicating food service areas. |40 | | | | | | | |Provide Food and Beverage Assistance • Prepare dining/restaurant location for services.
• Prepare make tables.
• Meet customers.
• Consider and procedure orders.
• Provide and clear food and drinks.
• Close down restaurant/dining area.
|Provide Food and Refreshment Service • Prepare dining/restaurant area intended for service.
• Prepare and set dining tables.
• Welcome clients.
• Take and process purchases.
• Serve and clear meals and drinks.
• Close down restaurant/dining region. |Provide Foodstuff and Beverage Service • Preparing dining/restaurant area for service.
• Setting up and placing tables.
• Welcoming customers.
• Taking and finalizing orders.
• Providing and cleaning food and drinks.
• Final down restaurant/dining area. |160 | | | | | | | |Provide Room Assistance • Have and process room services orders.
• Set-up trays and trolleys.
• Present room assistance meals and beverages to guests.
• Present room assistance accounts.
• Very clear room service areas. |Provide Room Support
• Take and process area service orders.
• Set-up racks and trolleys.
• Present room service dishes and drinks to guests.
• Present space service accounts.
• Clear place service areas. |Provide Place Service
• Taking and processing room support orders.
• Setting-up trays and trolleys.
• Presenting room support meals and beverages to guests.
• Delivering room services accounts.
• Crystal clear room service areas. |90 | | | | | | | |Develop and Update Food and Drink Knowledge • Research standard information on foodstuff and drink cocktails. • Share information with clients. |Develop and Update Food and Beverage Expertise • Study general information about food and beverage cocktails. • Discuss information with customers. |Develop and Update Foodstuff and Refreshment Knowledge • Researching general information on foodstuff and beverage cocktails. • Sharing details with buyers. |10 | |LEGEND: TC: Training Certificate EC: Employer’s Certificate, LUKE WEIL: Attestation by an Association, NC: National License, OTS: Other folks *Indicate a check mark resistant to the required competencies column to incorporate the training difference of the individuals.