how noise pollution is affecting environment
Words: 606 | Published: 02.11.20 | Views: 467 | Download now
Live in a noisy universe, and much of these noise is manufactured by human beings. Traffic, machines, electronics 2 weeks . constant obstruction of sound. Sound is important for individuals and all Pets to talk and to discuss different things. Great a days sound is usually creating Disturbance In the form of Environmental noise. When volume increases From Its Basic Limit It causes Noise Pollution. Common unit of sound is decibel (Db) noise pollution is done by human being activities such as honking car, big big machines are making noise while doing work like digging floor or construction. Loudspeakers are usually a major problem for environment. Music Parties, politician assembly, DJ, wedding ceremonies and much more events are using loudspeakers that eventually results environment. Environmental noise is affecting environment in many ways like:
- Influencing a range of animals across multiple g?te.
- Animals are changing or migrating from their organic behaviors or perhaps relocating in order to avoid noisy areas.
- Noise pollution adversely have an effect on humans beings in many ways and can cause hypertonie, high stress levels, ears ringing, hearing loss, sleep disturbances, and other harmful results.
- Changes in animal tendencies can have got flow-on effects for entire ecosystems.
- Aquatic pets are also affected by noise pollution by a range of human activities including honking motor vehicles, gas and oil exploration, indivisible explosions, earthquake surveys and military desear etc .
- Noise pollution may be solved by using science. Science is discovering and inventing new ways to control optimum on appear pollution and preventing this from reflecting again and again. Some points are designed about absorb the sound waves so the reflection will probably be minimum and pollution will be very less. Some innovative ideas are:
- Planting a lot more trees within an around sound generating resources is an effective solution for environmental noise
- Regular maintenance and fine-tuning of vehicles can effectively reduce the noise pollution.
- Building can be designed with suitable noise absorbing materials for the walls, windows and ceilings.
The main effect of noise pollution is upon environment and its parts. It becomes the moral duty to help in reducing the noise pollution. Each of our simple functions for the sake of environment can be increased and environmental noise can decrease to a minimum level.
For instance , we should strike horn continually when we are near to hospitals, schools, government office buildings etc . These types of or values also and our culture too to not to disturb other folks like college students, patients and so forth The government should take initiative in this regard because daily noise pollution is increasing and the cases of hypertension, anxiousness, headache is common. The government should declare a few specific section of the city while “NO CAR HORN ZONE”.
Government must also limit enough time of loudspeakers, DJ and late night functions where most of the noise is created. So all the political get-togethers should arrive at front and raise the voice against environmental noise. if the persons of a nation are not healthy and balanced enough actually, mentally and socially they can’t participate in the expansion of their nation. Hence overall economy of the country will be afflicted. Finally, the condition we have made in the form of noise pollution is affecting the environment and its part, economy from the country too. So , it is our duty to raise words against it and find alternatives to reduce the pollution.