achievement report structure essay
Words: 846 | Published: 12.03.19 | Views: 694 | Download now
The college year 2005-2006 is still happy for Sagada National High School. It is even now an uphill battle and struggle to have a school building, a Filipino teacher, and basic facilities like collection, chairs, and laboratory. By today SNHS even now squats on the dilapidated bayanihan building and a makeshift building in the compound in the Sagada Central Elementary School. Regardless of these limits, the school continues to reap honors for its term and to make a difference. For this institution year this asserted the strong presence in statistical competitions.
Twice in a line, it symbolized the Split in the Local MTAP Mouth in the fourth year level. It took part in the National Press Conference held in Kalibo, Aklan. Additionally, it shines in sports as well as in beauty competitions. Aside from MPGCHS, Sagada Nationwide High School is one of simply two WISE schools inside the Division of Mt. Province.
Its application had been approved. A tie up with SMART means the rendering of the ICT curriculum among the signature courses of the school.
CLEVER has already started out providing intended for technical working out for the teachers members. The inauguration in the school being a SMART school was moved from 03 to Summer. Through a raffle fund increasing project, the school was able to acquire six computer units. In general it has 13 computers, which includes five, thanks to Hon. Congressman Dominguez.
This last The spring the computer lab was set up. This is for the graduates to acquire summer computer training prior to they join for university this coming university year. This kind of humbling knowledge was made possible due to the determination and commitment of the faculty members plus the strong support of the PTCA and other share holders from the school.
Standard Performance Symptoms:
1 . Advertising Rate- 259/281 = 92. 17%
2 . Completion Rate- 67/89 = seventy five. 28%
3. Graduating Rate- 67/69 = ninety-seven. 10%
4. Retention Rate- 136/150 = 85. 67%
5. Dropout Rate- 7/281 = installment payments on your 49%
6. Cohort Survival Rate- 69/89 sama dengan 77. 53%
7. Repetition Rate- 3/295 sama dengan 1 . 02%
almost eight. Gross Instructor Ratio= 281/9 = you: 31
9. Engagement Rate- Data not available
10. Gross Enrollment Ratio- Data certainly not complete
11. Change Rate-Data not complete
We predicted that the registration of SNHS dropped considerably because of the eye-catching facilities proposed by St . Mary’s School. There was clearly a massive recruitment by the alumni of St Mary’s. However , tentative registration posted by school shows that SNHS published a total of 71 first year students while TEXT has simply 32 initial year students. The table below displays the actual enrollment:
Highlights of Accomplishment
1 . Acquisition of 6 computers through a raffle finance raising- Through the initiative with the PTCA, the faculty people and the scholar body the they were capable of raise a considerable amount used to purchase six laptop units.
installment payments on your Setting up of the Computer Laboratory- SNHS aren’t afford to shed its students just because it will not have a computer laboratory which can be readily available on the Saint Mary’s School. Besides the six computer systems which came from the pay for raising, i was able to get other devices and together with the computers provided by Congressman Dominguez, we have 13 units. With this we set up the computer laboratory with the aid of our Tranquility Corp offer Mr. Daniel Ziegler. Now our graduates are having hands-on summer learning computer utilization.
3. Tying-up with SMART- SNHS is a great school. WISE company approved our application; hence it can assist us by giving two computers, pc accessories like printers, world wide web cameras, and scanner.Besides, they are going to assist all of us in the installation of the internet interconnection for the scholars and right now two of our teachers were on technical training for this in Subic. Ultimately they shall be with us inside the planned execution of the ICT curriculum.
4. Setting-up of our Website- It has been a year since SNHS came online. This is thanks to Mr. Kent Sinkey, a retired pc analyst from the University of Cincinnati who assisted all of us in the creating of our internet site. A member from the PTCA based in London can be shouldering the price tag on the website pertaining to the school. Mr. Sinkey as well trained two of our learners in web development.
5. Cost-free Summer Learning Computer Usage- As expected by the PTCA, the participants arehaving summer season training in computer consumption in the computer system laboratory from the school. Daniel Ziegler our Peace Corp volunteer is usually assisting us in computer system instruction.
six. At the beginning of the 2005-2006 university year the faculty contributed money and so the school could have an internet connection in order to do faculty research, possess e-mail and keep this electronic yearbook. Josephine Buyagan was kind enough to donate the money essential for our domain and internet hosting.